008. Moleskine Crazy!  

Posted by Jacquise in , , , ,

People who are familiar with me and my odd ways know that I have an affinity for paper. Paper as in journals and notebooks of all sorts, specifically leather journals and Moleskines. If you don't know what a Moleskine is, then click here.

Rumored to be 'the notebook of Picasso, Hemingway, and Chatwin' (though I don't know who Chatwin is. . .) it's pretty much a notebook that's expensive for no reason, but they're durable, and holding one makes you feel special and awesome inside. At least it makes me feel special and awesome inside.

I have at least ten of these beauties in various sizes and colors, some of which I've never used or written in. But I love them to death, and I plan on using them all someday.

Really. I promise. But anyway!

I was on my way into work on Saturday and I came across this little beauty:


As everyone should know, this year is the 40th celebration of Woodstock: Peace, Love, and Music. Moleskine has hardly ever done a limited edition that I've been able to afford, but this one... it was so hard to choose between the ones displayed (there were four: here they are) but I've never bought a Moleskine sketchbook before so I bought this one.

Now I just have to use it. . .

This entry was posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 10:49 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment