010. Can't Stop, Won't Stop  

Posted by Jacquise in , ,

So if I were keeping with the schedule I said I'd keep this week, I'd be completely wiped out by Thursday.


My work schedule consists of opening the cafe every day this week [with the exception of Thursday, but I still have to be there @ 10am], and if I were doing music @ Vacation Bible School this year that would wipe out my evening from 6:30 to 8:30-9pm, which would kill any chance of a social life as well as my energy. But. . .

Well, I kind of dipped out on VBS this year. Truthfully, I was totally unprepared, hadn't learned any of the music or hand motions and what-have-you, but to be honest, I just wasn't feeling it this year anyway.

So now, instead of getting ready to leave church @ 8:30, I'm sitting at home typing this blog.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 at 8:24 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment