004. And in this moment, I am Happy...  

Posted by Jacquise in

I've been gone for about two weeks, Blogtopia. Did ya miss me?

. . .Probably not. Anyway, an update.

Last week, I got sick. I don't know how, I just know that I did, and it was horrible and I had a fever and a horrible sore throat and I was achy and didn't want to move and stayed in bed for almost three whole days. Then I got better on Thursday-ish and recovered in enough time to have an excellent choir concert at church on Sunday.

This week so far has been spent hanging out with Pierre and moving my things out of my grandmother's house and into my mother's apartment. Because of irreconcilable differences between myself and my grandmother, I no longer stay where I used to and am kind of hanging in limbo.

Sucks to be me, right? I don't see it that way, though.

Being out of that house for as long as I was [am] before I finally left for good, it kinda made me realize something that my family [my dad] had been saying for a while. That house was poison to me. The situation I was put in, staying there almost scot-free and only paying for what I used pretty much, allowing myself to be lazy and not do anything productive was really bad for me. So instead of sulking about how I'm being kicked out of the one place I've called home for longer than any other, I feel like I can see this as an opportunity to do what I should have done with my life four years ago. :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 1:19 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment